Monday, November 22, 2004

Still Undecided...

I, still, am not sure as to what goes in here. Well, I guess this is a usual newbie-blogger feeling, and I also think I'd not be sure even after a few days! So, I'd better get used it, I now feel.

First, to answer my comments, (Can I do this or not? I don't know!) Teja, it's not that I am "something", but the photo means that I am "some thing". You didn't get me, right? Forget it, even I didn't get it right! :-P

I may be an avid reader, but I rarely read English novels - I can count them on my single hand (not considering the numerous novels in Hardy Boys series some 15 years back, and a few other such series). I tell this because this time I started (reading) another English novel - "Omerta" by Mario Puzo. Mafia dons and stuf - is it his routine stuff? (I knew he wrote "The Godfather", but I neither read it nor saw the movies based on the novel.) Don't break any suspense if you read that, please! :-)

That's for now, folks! (Reminds me of Buggs Bunny!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just read his "The sicilian" and "The Last Don". Pretty good books. Paints you a vivid picture of the whole "Mafia - universe".

Oh, BTW, Sankar here. Teja's friend.

Happy bloggin.

oremuna said...

your B2B publicity on Teja reached.

Still I have to go through ur blog :-)