Tuesday, November 23, 2004

At last...

...I got two more readers to this blog, thanx Teja! :-)

...I completed the novel "Omerta". I liked it... I always like tactical revenges by the protagonist - they are not unpredictable but at the same time each tactic the protagonist uses is always a thrill to the readers (and the antagonists, of course).

I don't think I'd want to spend time on it now, but what I felt after reading this novel was "Why don't I bring out a Telugu novel inspired by this, a novel that can be modified to be a grippin' movie script?" But, well, to be honest, I'm not good at producing prose in Telugu or in any language, and I have never actually ventured into movie scripting yet! Moreover, this is not the first English novel that made me feel so - I somehow like to convert any literary work into Telugu, I feel. Thanks to my laziness, readers are saved most of the time!

2 comments:

oremuna said...

interesting idea to write something telugu

write something then we will decide whose fate is better
yours or remainng telugu people :-)

.C said...

If you've read something I already wrote, you'd have an idea. If you're a recent entrant into "racchabanDa", you might not have seen any posts there. Oh, BTW, my pen name is "NaChaKi" - does it ring a bell? If interested, I can give links to some stuff (mostly poetry) I wrote.