Sunday, November 28, 2004

Things have changed... or is it me?

Well, the changes may not be major really, but changes are changes.

Till a few days back, reading English novels was very unlike me, and in the two days that I hadn't posted, I completed another novel - an old (1981) novel "Invisible Fire" by Pat Graversen. Sort of thriller, the novel was not really a great one, and had an ending that wasn't all that dramatic (or, rather, too dramatic?)

I was a night person, and now, I'm trying to be otherwise, for the nth time! Let's see what happens with this trial.

My career seems to be an issue of concern too... I'm a doctoral student of Biomedical Engineering, but now, how long would I be a doctoral student? Would/Can I wait long enough to get a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering? I don't know yet, but I know I still am as passionate about a Ph.D. as I was before I started, as passionate and devout as I was as when I was a six-year old child, when I probably first committed myself to Ph.D. in some field.

And, how unlike me is this! I, till now, didn't justify my posts on both margins! I generally never forget to do that with formatted text... but well, I think I'm seeing too much of change reading volumes between fineprint!

So long...

No comments: