Sunday, November 21, 2004

What shalt I write?

I didn't catch up while the whole world started bloggin'! But, now, when a close friend said that he recently started blogging, I thought I'd join the band too!

Now that I started, I'd better write something... but I'm yet undecided about what goes into a blog and what does/need/should not. Let's see... rather, I'd see and then let you see!

...Today marks the birthday of a younger brother who's so far that I cannot wish him... it'd be a nice way to start my blogging with a wish for a sweet little brother! Many happy returns of the day, bro! You may not ever see this, but well, this stays archived for ever (am I too optimistic about Internet and blogs?) and you can see it anytime in future! Take care, and I love you all the same!

When I don't have much to write, I better stop! (Still trying to learn this habit...!)

No comments: