Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Still a newbie I am...

...but so what, I have three visitors now! (Teja, I dutifully engaged myself in more B2B publicity - by linking your blog from mine :-) !)

...but so what, I already inspired another friend to start bloggin'... he didn't yet post anything, and has the regular newbie answer "I can't think of anything worth posting..." (See, I already sound used to this kind of expression!)

...but so what, I'm posting a second blog today, which means I can now think "of something worth posting" or "what actually goes into this blog thing"!

...but so what, I already caught up with the habit of making my posts regular. (As I was telling Teja in an offline conversation, I can at least boast of my blog when I have to prove my time sense, which I generally exhibit poorly!)

...but so what, I also comment on another blog regularly. (And, I plan to visit your blogs too, Kiran & Alam - borrowing the nick from Teja.)

...but so what, I should learn when to stop!

2 comments:

oremuna said...

two questions

what is .C, any special reason, or just a geeky name

do u have any relatives in Hyderabad Central University?

chakravarthula Bhagavati?

.C said...

Kiran jI, there are other Chakravarthula families in Hyderabad, near or distantly related to us. I can think of at least a handful of them immediately, but the name "Bhagavati" doesn't ring a bell. I, however, do remember some connection with the HCU. I should ask my parents about this name.